There’s no sense in beating around the bush, Alexandria is a sucker for events no matter what the occasion (birthday parties, corporate events, weddings… the list goes on).
She particularly loves weddings because she finds the joy in what matters most – celebrating the love and commitment that two people make to each other in front of their closest family and friends.
In the age of DIY, Alexandria knows that many couples prefer to plan their own wedding and pass day-of details off to someone else — aka, Alexandria! She is available to serve as a day-of wedding coordinator for weddings in the tri-state area. Her services include:
- 48-hour turn around for inquires or discussions leading up to the event
- Attends a walk through at the venue, at least one-month prior to the event
- Provides contact information (cell phone and email), for day of communications.
- Serves as the day of main contact for all vendors
- Serves as the day of liaison between client, venue, caterer etc. to ensure a successful event
- Arrives onsite two-hours prior to the start of the event to oversee event set-up
- Assists with any troubleshooting regarding decor and set up to the best of ability
- Distributes all vendor checks and gratuities at the end of the event
- Departs one-hour after the end of the event, after the breakdown is complete, and the venue signs off that their closing standards are met
Each package is easily customized – drop Alexandria a note to learn more!